is a private chat site, no
one is permitted access unless you are registered.
1. Respect all members and registered users.
No member or registered user is permitted to harass, pick on or disrespect another member.
If there are any issues that you feel need to be addressed
concernning any member or registered user, email:
2. You may not threaten any member or
registered user, or encourage others to do the same. Promoting or encouraging expressions of violence,
chatroom threat, bigotry, racism, hatred, obscenity or slander is not permitted
and in most cases is against the law. Please read item #21 in this
has never been the citydiner policy to bring hardship upon any
member or registered user, but to provide a safe respectful place to
enjoy each other’s company.
We are imperfect humans and sometimes that imperfection is triggered
by inappropriate/offensive comments made by others.
In the event that this should happen, you have several choices with
which you can use to respond.
a. Count to ten before you do anything.
b. Block the offending person so you can't receive any more
c. Copy, paste and send offensive message to those appropriate in
citydiner (ie: room owner).
d. Copy, paste and send offensive message to:
Under NO circumstance is anyone permitted to use the
citydiner-chatrooms.com microphone or room text box to vent, promote
or discuss any political/religious/personal views
(Generally making negative remarks to or about anyone/issue)
in any citydiner standard room.
If you feel the need to discuss political/religious/personal views,
please feel free to use the private pm box with the understanding
that you may be blocked by the person in the future at their
All typed comments made in any room and pm in the
citydiner-chatrooms.com are never recorded, therefore it is
imperative for you to copy and paste any offence for our
We truly hope these directives/recommendations will help in the
3. Using citydiner-chatrooms.com to Spam is not allowed. Spamming is defined as sending identical unsolicited messages to
any citydiner member or in a chat room repeatedly, i.e. flooding.
4. Using citydiner-chatrooms.com to gather personal information from third parties is not authorized. Do not attempt to gain personal information from others without their permission.
Excessive Login and Logout (Example:
Login many times over a 5 day period, with an average length of
stay 2-10 minutes) is unauthorized. Abuse of the
citydiner-chatrooms.com services and our server to collect
information about the members and registered user activity is
not permitted. A violation of this type warrants the IP address
block of registered user and/or member
and disabling the user account
preventing further abuse. All questions concerning this
policy are to be directed to:
5. Using citydiner-chatrooms.com to harm or solicit minors in any way is not allowed.
6. Do not attempt to logon to accounts that are not yours. You are not allowed to access unauthorized services or accounts.
7. Do not share your password or logon information with others. Allowing a third party to access your account is not allowed.
8. Fraud is illegal and not allowed in the citydiner-chatrooms.com. Do not attempt
to mislead or trick others with unlawful intentions.
9. Trademark or copyright infringement is expressly forbidden. You are not allowed to transmit or upload any materials that infringe on any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary rights of this chat software or other products, without prior permission from the copyright holder. Please report any infringements you witness.
10. Interfering or disabling with our servers and/or services, or attempting to do so, is not allowed.
11. Do not use software other than the copy on this website to connect to the citydiner-chatrooms.com.
12. Using the citydiner-chatrooms.com to transmit malicious programs, spyware or viruses is strictly forbidden.
13. Using the citydiner-chatrooms.com to harm the reputation of this website or its staff is strictly forbidden.
14. The use of any screen recording software to record from the citydiner-chatrooms.com is not allowed.
15 Recording voice only conversations without prior consent of the other party is not allowed.
16. Using the
citydiner-chatrooms.com to promote your own website or business is
allowed only after communicating with
and receiving direct permission from
No one is permitted to post directly into any
citydiner-chatrooms.com room or rooms any mention of any chat site
other than reference to citydiner-chatrooms.com.
17. One membership
or registered user account is permitted per person. Any abuse of this
policy, unless waived by the site owner Dark_Eyes_Forever, will result in permanent
ban of the member
or registered user account and forfeiture of any monies donated to citydiner-chatrooms.com.
18. Members are permitted to request and receive changes to their
account at no cost, one time per year. Any request and fulfilling of
changes to membership accounts after the first time requires a
$10.00 donation to complete the request. Registered users are not
permitted to make any changes to their account once it has been
created. Complete removal and recreation of any user account
requires a $20.00 donation each time.
19. The citydiner-chatrooms.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior express notice. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions, keep abreast on any updates and ensure compliance.
20. The citydiner-chatrooms.com cannot be used for illegal purposes or to support
any illegal activities.
21. We reserve the
right to cooperate with legal authorities or any affected third parties,
and pass relevant information to them, in the case of investigation of
any criminal or civil illegal activity, to prevent abuse of our software
and members. Accounts in breach of our terms and conditions will be
terminated without prior notice and all donations made will not be
© 2020 All rights Reserved